niedziela, 1 maja 2016

Colors- Creative Embellishments challenge


 Hi my friends new month so it's time for new Creative Embellishments Challenge  !! Wow I love colors from inspiration photo . I was also inspired by the flowers , peacock ,and circles on the feathers. On my background I used awesome circle bokeh stencil. I covered heart flourish corner and rose leaves with white gesso and then I added some colors. I just love fairies from Creative Embellishments . I altered my fairy with white gesso and white glitter , for the wings I used metallic paints .I also create little skirt for this lovely fairy .For the twist I add white resin  feather .
 

The challenge is to be inspired by at least one of the elements from the picture below. Don’t forget to mention what you were inspired by in your blog post and for the twist use feathers on your project.
 
                                                                          
 
  









 
I can’t wait to see what all of you create from this month’s inspirational photo!XOXO Aisha


 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz