poniedziałek, 21 grudnia 2015

Christmas Shadow Box



Happy Monday my friends! Aisha here to share this Christmas shadow box using some fabulous Creative Embellishments Chipboard pieces! I made it for my Grandmother she lives far away so I made a gift for her. I hope that she will like it ;) This is my first Christmas shadow box , and Im happy with the results. This awesome shadow box is from Retro Kraft Shop and I just love it .



I paint box with white gesso . Next I added crackle paste and using my finger I spread the glitter snow .I used  snowflakes  and snowflake page corner  that I covered  with gesso then painted over it with glitter paint and glitter snow.


I just love Creative Embellishments snowflake borders they are so detailed and beautiful. I covered them with white gesso and added some glitter to make them sparkle.


My chipboard title from the Snow word set was colored with white gesso and mica powder gold, 13 arts paint old gold. I also added some glitter snow on the top.




I altered lamp from lamp post set  with white gesso , crackle paste and mica powder gold , distress ink vintage photo.








Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.
I hope I have inspired you to create a Christmas shadow box;) There are so many Christmas and winter items in the shop.  Thanks for stopping by!


I'd like to join in to some awesome challenges:


123scrapuj TY -ŚWIĄTECZNE BINGO
wybrałam linię tekturka, ćwiek , snieżynka

Crafty cardmakers- snow


8 komentarzy:

  1. Asia, cudo! Te małe scenki, które zawarłaś na poszczególnych półeczkach są po prostu piękne. :) Dzięki za udział w Retromanii. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dziękuję ślicznie . Świetnie się bawiłam tworząc ten świąteczny Shadow box ;)))

      Usuń
  2. Przepiękny, klimatyczny Shadow box,
    Dziękuję za wspólną zabawę z 123scrapujTy

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. simply breathtaking! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Cardmakers and more!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a wonderful creation! Love all the little details! Thank you for playing along with us over at the Crafty Cardmakers & More blog! Happy crafting and a happy New Year!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank U so much Maike ;) Happy New Year to you too

      Usuń