niedziela, 4 grudnia 2016

White Christmas

,,Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold , everything is softer and more beautiful.'' - Norman Vincet Peale 

Hi everybody ! Today I would like to show you some of my Christmas cards .I create few cards  for my friends and family .I used lots of Creative Embellishments chipboards .I just love CE snowflakes they are so detailed and just so so pretty!I covered them with white gesso and added some diamond dust to make them sparkle.In close ups you can see how the snowflakes glimmer with the diamond glitter . I also added lots of snow and white gesso to look more snowy. I used awesome tutorial from Papierowa mania to create this  beautiful Christmas stars .
















Enjoy your creativity! Hugs!  XOXO Aisha


1 komentarz:

  1. Who will refuse to have these favorite chocolates of mine with such an adorable and romantic warping. i loved it very much. your post is really nice

    OdpowiedzUsuń