niedziela, 13 marca 2016

Some of my first projects

                       “Study the past if you would define the future.”   - Confucius -

Hi my Friends .Today I would like to show you some of my  first ,old projects, that I made while ago , before I created this blog .I hope you like them ;D



                                                      One of the first mix media project



                                                                 My first altered bottle



Several cards with postivie message for my friends



                                                               My first Shutter Card


                                                                My first art journal page



                                                             One of my first altered box
 

 
 
Thank you for stopping by today !!! xoxox Aisha 

2 komentarze: